Career counselling, coaching and training in Oxford
Work is a big part of our lives, and yet it's an area in which we're often too busy to really take control. It's not unusual to realise that we've spent more time planning a single vacation from work, than we have done planning our career.
Careers support could be helpful for you if you:
- wonder if you're in the right job
- don't know what job to do
- plan make a new career choice
- want to create a CV/application that gets you an interview
- wish to improve your interview skills
- want to overcome career challenges
If you're not sure if I can help - get in touch! If I can't help I'll do my best to point you towards resources that you might find helpful.
Lucy Hawkins MA(Oxon) PG Dip FHEA RCDP